Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED]
Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:He wasn't constantly criticizing the actions of another admin, because I prevented him from it.
Kicking a player to prevent him to say? Other players who are friends of admins can criticize and dont get kicked,or warned.

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:He critcized an admin for the slaying of two players. Silly typically places himself on a cross. So, I kicked him to tell him to back down.
Well, I think he asked the reason the CT's got slayed. Plus what a warning "(ALL) ADMIN: forgetting something?".

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:Any other player I would have warned to back down, but due to silly's 1yr plus histroy, I kicked to let him because he tends to claim unfair admin abuse. He was permitted to rejoin and play, but for some reason he believes that he is being oppressed.
O.o what was unfair on those chats? Also, do you think a player trying to show the rules/just asking an admin why he/she used his powers for and then get kicked, do you think the player would join back and act like nothing happened? OFC NOT! That is also helping the population to decrease on (wL).

Mr.Tea, post: 77308, member: 1006 Wrote:The two cts that were slayed deserved to be slayed. However, I did not slay them.
Oh, so why are you replying then? Silly is reporting who slayed them, not the other admins that were on the server and from the chat Silly posted, I saw the name "gÕdzÒÓki" who recently got admin. If you did not slay them, then I dont see the point of you posting like if you did so.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Admin Abuse in the 24/7 Office server. [DENIED] - by DK - Oct 14 2012, 01:46 AM