Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Plugin To-do list
Updated the list.
Nice! I like this one. If someone were to press on "report hacker" what happens? How will it alert us?

And for the skins, I agree that we should be "spies", but if someone were to ask "Where'd you get that skin?" we could just say we donated or something. If they like the server and want that skin, they could donate. Wink

*cough* If possible, can I have the sailor moon or playboy bunny skin? *cough cough* Big Grin
OP updated.
Matt Wrote:OP updated.
Why does the bot ping to be faked though? The bots do very suspicious things, like automatically aim for the head, and depending on the difficulty, can know where a player is, even without any noise being made. They will be accused of hacking, lol

Also can that anti mic spam pluginĀ  wrongfully ban a player? o.o
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:
Matt Wrote:OP updated.
Why does the bot ping to be faked though? The bots do very suspicious things, like automatically aim for the head, and depending on the difficulty, can know where a player is, even without any noise being made. They will be accused of hacking, lol

Also can that anti mic spam pluginĀ  wrongfully ban a player? o.o

It only bans people who use HLSS or HLDJ (like me) if they play a sound for x time. But if I use my HLDJ, will it ban me? Or do I have immunity or something? Cause sometimes either I play random sounds, like 3 seconds of a song either by request or just at the right time.
Well you can set the immunity levels in the plugin so it doesnt ban you. lol. Also the adminESP hasnt been installed yet

xFerior Wrote:Well you can set the immunity levels in the plugin so it doesnt ban you. lol. Also the adminESP hasnt been installed yet

Great. Tongue

yeah, I noticed that when I re-read the first post and saw that "Simple Spectate" was the only one that said "INSTALLED" Tongue
iArvee Wrote:
xFerior Wrote:Well you can set the immunity levels in the plugin so it doesnt ban you. lol. Also the adminESP hasnt been installed yet

Great. Tongue

yeah, I noticed that when I re-read the first post and saw that "Simple Spectate" was the only one that said "INSTALLED" Tongue
Lol yeah.

I added purple dates to the new plugins that he added. I might have put the dates to an extra one because one of them looks familiar but whatever.

The servers have bot_quota and set to fill, so as players join the bots leave. It's mostly just when the server is low population, not many people like to play with bots.

With the anti-mic spam, I will set it to mute only. I believe it will only take action if you keep playing the same sound over and over.