Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Busted console
A few times lately my console for some reason isn't recording events or responding
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/997/c...e0000c.jpg
This picture is after several rounds. You can't tell from the image but net_graph actually DID work, the console just didn't want to confirm it.
I should see lots of info about who has killed who etc but it doesn't show any.
I've tried restarting CSS and rebooting and occasionally it works but not with any consistency so it doesn't seem to be a reliable way of fixing it.Sad

Hm..after posting this, I started the game back up. I typed 'connect 173.231.20.21:27015' into console, it attempted to connect, server was full. I opened up the 'find servers' window and refreshed the server/attempted to connect a few times. CSS Crashed, no error message. I started the game back up, then console is working normally. ?????????
Schlacko, post: 87015, member: 2312 Wrote:A few times lately my console for some reason isn't recording events or responding
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/997/c...e0000c.jpg
This picture is after several rounds. You can't tell from the image but net_graph actually DID work, the console just didn't want to confirm it.
I should see lots of info about who has killed who etc but it doesn't show any.
I've tried restarting CSS and rebooting and occasionally it works but not with any consistency so it doesn't seem to be a reliable way of fixing it.Sad

Hm..after posting this, I started the game back up. I typed 'connect 173.231.20.21:27015' into console, it attempted to connect, server was full. I opened up the 'find servers' window and refreshed the server/attempted to connect a few times. CSS Crashed, no error message. I started the game back up, then console is working normally. ?????????
The crashing error is with nosteam when you click too many times. The console is like that in nosteam.