Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  LPH Administrator Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Los Pollos Hermanos[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] STEAM_0:0:628607[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Pacific Time PST[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Daily, times vary depending on classes.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Name's Hugo, I live in Southern California. I attend CSULA and plan to go to law school soon. I'm a diehard Kings Fan. I used to be an admin in the TrU (Tactical Response Unit) server until it closed down about 1-2 years ago. I've been playing CS since 1.5.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm usually on the de_dust 2 server. I don't usually see a lot of admins on, so there's rampant racism and flaming amidst. Occasionally, there would be a hacker or two but the community is usually competent enought to voteban the individual. Usually there's just a lot of mic spamming and racism and I want to prevent that so we can have a fun and enjoyable environment to play in. [/SIZE]
I play the dust 2 server.Not that many hackers,rarely mic spammers when i'm on.Either way Good Luck!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
LA Kings or Sacramento Kings?Big Grin

Good luck on law school, just did my LSAT's. Working for a bit before Law School.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Los Angeles Kings!

And thank you brotha, I'm taking some classes and they're kicking my butt. Good luck to you too!
Haha nice. What class did you end up going with?

The real LSAT wrecked me pretty hard. Scoring 170's on the diagnostic, but then felt wholly unprepared the night before I took it and ended up with a 163 =\.

Probably going to retake and shoot for the 170.
Im taking Princeton Review.

You got balls. Retaking but nevertheless good luck! Get above 170!
Haha yea. Thankfully it's not looked down upon if you can score 3 points higher, so here I go.