Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Karma - Community Moderating
So, again users would reconsider their posts not to be "unpopular?" thus censoring what they would say. Your "whole" existence is to clean up excessive trolling. If you can't do your job what makes u think users can?

But then again a negative karma wouldn't mean anything, except leetist forum posters who probably scrim and downplay wL public servers in the first place.....but ok.

I'll start taking advice from cracked the same day I listen to Fox News.
Easy tea this was just a suggestion
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Woof, woof, woof! Sorry tyrannical, "group think" bullshit gets me going. Waiting for the stoner, hippy, crowd to post that "karma is good, bro." I might be under 20, but I know a lot, cha!!! Snakes and bongs are cool, brah. Michael Moore is a genius!
I get what Tea meant( and its context, but let's not go there.. again). no one is stopping anyone from saying anything.

Moderators would still be moderating ultimately. Perhaps the title of the thread is misleading. my fault on that part.

what this is, is just an alternative to the Like function we have now, to improve forum content.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
you're all stupid.
good idea, bad community.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Asparagus is redditor. Redditor wants to see a bit of reddit here. He made this whole "anti troll" matter thing up to have people sign up for this idea. Even reddit is full of trolls, and they actually get upvoted there. In my opinion it wont do any damage, it'd be the same if you added "dislike" button to the current "like".
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]