Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Sexual Urges and effects on society and shit and stuff.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=XJnFZKbSqxw[/video]

My question is, didn't this type of thing happen long before we had this type of media? Thoughts?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Speaking right out of my mind here, but i'm not convinced on media having a major influence on our behavior. It is the same fallible argument on why some people led to believe that violence in games influences psychopaths to go on a shooting spree. I'm not saying that the media has no impact on us though.

However this video relates to men's perception of women (how they have the right to treat them as such). We don't know the background(environment, social status) of the men involved in the video. However, I believe that this is mainly attributed to herd mentality. Put a lady in a room surrounded by 10 horny guys. I suspect that none of them would dare touch her until someone makes the first move.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Seriously though. People need to understand that it is wrong to group males as a whole. I'm not neccesarily saying somebody here is doing it, but it is very often the case. Saying that Men are Pigs, is completely innapropriate. Now I am not saying that what those men did is correct nor is it anywhere near appropriate. I agree that those men do deserve punishment and were clearly in the wrong. What I want to say is that just saying its those guys fault is wrong. Yes, I am defending those men, No not in the way you think. You can defend someone without agreeing with their actions. So let me begin. Take into account the situation. We have created a society where power lies with (predominantly) men. Now humans as a whole (Not just men) have never been good with power. (No reference needed because thats just a pretty known fact) Now take this knowledge and apply it to the situation given to us. Women at mardis gras. The sexual tension created by the scores of women running around and showing their titties for a necklace of beads. (or possibly due to the lack of self-respect that they have for themselves.), throw in some alchohol and narcotics, add a crowd mentality effect where everyone feels like they are anonymous and finally place the setting in a secually repressed society and voila. Shit like this happens. I'm not condoning what those men did. I think it is extremely wrong adn they should be punished for it, but im trying to say is that we as a society or even as individual people shouldnt be so shocked to see such images. You would have to be blind, deaf and dumb in order to be shocked by this. If we persay, had a much more reliable society that had solved the problems stated above and this sort of thing happened, I would have been absolutely shocked and appalled by this. Let me give you an example. Female models (and many normal girls) who starve themselves because of what our society demands. Now your position in this scenario would be that its their own faults and they don't deserve help or sympathy. At least that is what it should be assuming you follow the same logic. I believe that they are definetely a part of their own plight, but there are many other factors that are at play as well. In conclusion, men as a whole are not evil from the actions of a few. Men are not inately evil. Women need to stop blaming men for everything and shit being their fault 100%. (It is partly your faults as well as function members of a whole society.) And these men are clearly in need of some serious help because their actions show that they are no in any condition to be a part of our society where the goal is to respect every person. I'm tired of people reacting incorrectly to serious situations. You are not helping. You are not solving the problem. You are creating an entirely new problem. Mis guided out rage. What is the point of getting angry about something just to be angry about it? Why not do something about it, or take steps to prevent it or start an intelligent conversation about it? I believe that we like to talk about problems a lot more than actually fix problems. Now because this is about men, and I as a man am a man. I find these positions irratating and offensive. White males, the forgotten race. But thats probably our fault as well

This was my response on a heated facebook discussion
rawr?
What about this hypothetical scenario.
Hot young thing strutting around in her miniskirt. Walks around the mall flaunting her assets. Turns into an alley and gets raped.

Whose fault is it? The girl for her dressing or the guy for not being able to control his urges? Or something else deeper than that?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Who reads pages of txt?

Not this guy...
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
A mixture of all 3 Remix. Mainly on the part of the men that rape her, but not fully. Minimally on the part that shes turns to go throw an alleyway.
^ lol throw
rawr?