Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Offensive spray..
He was defining this picture as a "pew pew girl".

Name: Peanut_Butter_n_Jelly_Sandwich
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46981396
Server: Office asia 24/7

Double post

I know that this picture doesn't show genitals but i found it kind of annoying.. I told the guy not to spray it again, and later on he did.. sigh..
How the hell is this 'offensive'? There's no genitals or even nipples.
I found the original (higher def) based on what you said.
http://xaxor.com/images/8965656/The_Pew_...ome_22.jpg
Why should this picture be prohibited?? Do you just hate Asian girls?
Muslim resident.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I see nothing in this picture, even the High Res pic provided by Schlacko (Thank you, btw), that violates any rule.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Moriarty, post: 87278, member: 9168 Wrote:Muslim resident.

Im not muslim since im not Indonesian, but i just found that picture annoying. Wink
That doesnt make it innapropriate.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Not inappropriate. Welcome to the internet.

[CLOSED]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I believe spray becomes inappropriate whenever one or more users stated that it is so. If someone reasonably asked to remove a spray and said that it offended his/her person, the spray must not be posted anymore. I once asked Bison if It's okey to punish a player for ignoring my request to remove a spray that I considered as a shock spray. Bison clearly said, if it shocked or offended me it was ok to remove it. In this case it could clearly be religion reason. I'd like to point it out that he did not report spray itself, he reported that he asked a person multiple times to stop spraying it because it offends him and that person did not stop. Please, re-open this thread until we see some input from Bison here, since no one empowered you to solve regular cases like this, especially when admin opinions are different(of which I'm letting you know in this post).
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 87315, member: 9168 Wrote:Please, re-open this thread

Thread re-opened per Admin request. Waiting for root response.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Moriarty, post: 87315, member: 9168 Wrote:I believe spray becomes inappropriate whenever one or more users stated that it is so. If someone reasonably asked to remove a spray and said that it offended his/her person, the spray must not be posted anymore. I once asked Bison if It's okey to punish a player for ignoring my request to remove a spray that I considered as a shock spray. Bison clearly said, if it shocked or offended me it was ok to remove it. In this case it could clearly be religion reason. I'd like to point it out that he did not report spray itself, he reported that he asked a person multiple times to stop spraying it because it offends him and that person did not stop. Please, re-open this thread until we see some input from Bison here, since no one empowered you to solve regular cases like this, especially when admin opinions are different(of which I'm letting you know in this post).

I believe there has been a misunderstanding here. The spray is in no way in violation of any current rules.

Spartacus, post: 87305, member: 1060 Wrote:Not inappropriate. Welcome to the internet.

[CLOSED]

-CLOSED-