Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stephanie's Admin Application - MG/24.7Office
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Lt. Mama Steph or Lt. Stephanie[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]STEAM_0:0:16295372[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 20[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Central Time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 1PM - 11:30PM[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm well known around the minigames community. I play a lot of different games, I have xbox and PS3 but honestly I'm only good at call of duty and css. I suck at all other games I play. Plus I'm very friendly unless if someone is very rude too me. :>[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] My reason for making this admin application is because I would like to help the community, I have been playing in war lords for quite some time. I'm mostly in 24/7 Office but I often play minigames then rotate around Office/Minigames/Pop2/Dust. I know how to spot a hacker and I've done it multiple times. And I'm pretty sure I could be a chill admin.[/SIZE]
You a girl?
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Does it matter?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 88038, member: 835 Wrote:Does it matter?
he needs to know so he doesn't hesitate on the next line
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I don't want her banning half the server once a month.

Double post

Loljk.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
ok i am not gonna lie

amm i play almost 24/7 in mg and never ever saw ya plz but status of mg maybe i am blind Big Grin
favhwdg, post: 88128, member: 16815 Wrote:ok i am not gonna lie

amm i play almost 24/7 in mg and never ever saw ya plz but status of mg maybe i am blind Big Grin
He/She is applying for the 24/7 office server.Good Luck!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Well good luck. Hope I get to meet you soon ingame and not with a bullet in my head.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]