Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Very Annoying Kids In Minigames Server And Snipers Only Server
Max PAYNE, post: 87606, member: 16661 Wrote:You could just tell me. And im sorry i wont do it again . and i always visit my aunts house and i have a elder bro....... I wont do it again just dont ban me >.<
u will not be banned kid u will be muted.......ur kid style voice cracks my head....u r from Bangladesh and u try to pronounce the English words like an American (dont think me a racist).....by doing this ur voice becomes more irritating......and ur songs!.......nothing to say about them......i have recorded them all.......cya on the perma mute list kiddo........btw whats ur age?....lemme guess....ahhh......8?..................

Double post

u r lucky for today.......bcuz of my network prob i am unable to upload the demo......hopefully i will do it tomorrow.........remember me? i am XtReMiSt
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
thavs, post: 87592, member: 16525 Wrote:yea Max PAYNE always spams with his mic....i have a demo......uploading it right now!.......i now him quite well cuz he is a regular in asia dust 2
Thavs When R u Uploading It?

Double post

Max PAYNE, post: 87606, member: 16661 Wrote:You could just tell me. And im sorry i wont do it again . and i always visit my aunts house and i have a elder bro....... I wont do it again just dont ban me >.<
We Would Like to mute u not ban
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
lin3ar, post: 87590, member: 795 Wrote:There's the !ignore command for a reason.
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 87604, member: 1732 Wrote:the name is not that important as long as you have his steam id Smile

/thread.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
heres the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ybjyb57vnqf7bi2
i was foolish cuz i warned him that i might call an admin......but then also he spammed..
he spams much more than the demo shows....see the full demo.....just mute him
thavs, post: 87673, member: 16525 Wrote:heres the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?ybjyb57vnqf7bi2
i was foolish cuz i warned him that i might call an admin......but then also he spammed..
he spams much more than the demo shows....see the full demo.....just mute him
can u tell me how to record a demo also have to record eerby"s demo
go to console and type in Record Demo Then once your done
type in stop. To enable console go to options, controls/keyboard setting, then advanced options, then enable console.

To pull up console hit ~
Gonffs, post: 87685, member: 11307 Wrote:go to console and type in Record Demo Then once your done
type in stop. To enable console go to options, controls/keyboard setting, then advanced options, then enable console.

To pull up console hit ~
Thanks Dude
Honestly i dont think any action should be taken considering he apologized and said he wont mic spam again. IF you catch him getting out of hand again, then shit gonna hit da fan ya digg?
Thats my opinion on this matter. If you REALLY have problems with him. /ignore

More importantly, max payne. I dont know who you are but some words of wisdom for you - If you spend more time talking then shooting. Its mic spam. If you spend more time pressing your mic button than any other button. Its mic spam. IF you spend more time talking than not talking. Its probably mic spam. If you are a younger player, 14 and under. Peoples tolerance for you will be cut in half of more. And you are probably mic spamming. Nothing against you, Just some sucess tips from a guy who played cs when i was 13 and was rarely muted while using mic on a regular basis.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Max PAyne Is Doing it again he is doing it little less but Much More Annoying Sad
he should be muted now...........guys mute him