Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hay girl haaaaay.
Hiii :3
I mainly play on the wL minigame server, but recently introduced to the scrim server. (Thanks to Ptk ;D)
Been playing CS:S for about 3 years now. I use to play competitively on an all girls team, then CS:GO came out, and I had to part ways.

[Image: tumblr_lr0oqiNxKx1qdtf52o1_250.gif]
<:-----------------------------------------------------------o-----------------------------------------------------------:>

[Image: 494496_101.png]
ThillyGoose, post: 87628, member: 16801 Wrote:
My name is Kelsie, or ThillyGoose. I'm a 23 year old nursing student living in Canadia, currently in my last year.
I mainly play on the wL minigame server, but recently introduced to the scrim server. (Thanks to Ptk ;D)
Been playing CS:S for about 3 years now. I use to play competitively on an all girls team, then CS:GO came out, and I had to part ways.

My stereotypes are being threatened!!!!
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
ThillyGoose, post: 87628, member: 16801 Wrote:
My name is Kelsie, or ThillyGoose. I'm a 23 year old nursing student living in Canadia, currently in my last year.
She did the wink. She likes you.

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Thilly is a very bad goose.
It is rumored that she grips her knife with her beak and use that looooooong neck to give it extra reach.
I am living (undead?) proof that she's also been hunting bears in the off season.
Could someone please pry that knife away from her?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Welcome to wL, just gonna let you know that Ptk is bad and I am his boss, no matter what he says.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

@Ptk; Say whuttttttttttt?!
@Spartacus; I was actually orginally going to type "Big Grin" but then I figured it'd turn into a yellow smiley. I didn't want that, so I changed it to a winky face. x]
@Izzie; Bear Cavalry?! I usually say I carry a sword under my wing, but your definition is way better. ;D
@Cas; Thanks! Ptk has already warned me about you. ;>
<:-----------------------------------------------------------o-----------------------------------------------------------:>

Aytt that's awkward now lol. #ProudCanadian btw.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for the little gnomes running around biting people... they are mean and nasty and we are trying to have pest control take em out...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
@Cas; Haha, I was only kidding. :oops: I noticed you're a Habs fan. :> I'm from British Columbia myself.
@cucubelu; nooooo, not pest control, I love gnomes! Gnomeo and and Juliet was such an adorable movie, ahaha. ;D

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay. Btw take my advise ptk is every bad thing you can imagine, cas is like a jr. ptk, and bear is just a brainless bear; oh and i forgot to tell you im the best Big Grin