Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK Pub Crawl / Server Hop
central standard time ? that time zone has beef against you guys ? id watch out although it looks like he wont be back for another 6months
XD lol, CS:CST, will be on the opposite side :3 Does not mean counter strike central standard time..
ceddeeoo, post: 87864, member: 9052 Wrote:central standard time ? that time zone has beef against you guys ? id watch out although it looks like he wont be back for another 6months
He means the clan CS:CST
And i will help you on that one gonffs.
Hold the server against HDK!!!
Wait its tuesdaySad now i have to wait a week
lol
Sniff sniff, I smell competition. I still however haven't found any around here recently.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 87870, member: 3519 Wrote:Sniff sniff, I smell competition. I still however haven't found any around here recently.
do you even remember how to play the game?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
_RemiX, post: 87870, member: 3519 Wrote:Sniff sniff, I smell competition. I still however haven't found any around here recently.
You mean you replaced the royal shitness that was your laptop?
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 87874, member: 835 Wrote:You mean you replaced the royal shitness that was your laptop?
Yeah i purchased a new pc parts are in the mail. I work a lot still so it's a slow process.

Spartacus, post: 87871, member: 1060 Wrote:do you even remember how to play the game?
Press w then mousewheel down followed by keys A and D. Then repeat. Yup i still remember.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
You never know when the storm is coming.
_RemiX, post: 87881, member: 3519 Wrote:Yeah i purchased a new pc parts are in the mail. I work a lot still so it's a slow process.

Press w then mousewheel down followed by keys A and D. Then repeat. Yup i still remember.
Yup you still suck Wink