Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangnam Style rights sold !
PSY's Gangnam Style, which has stormed the virtual world, has finally landed in Bollywood.

Producer Vashu Bhagnani has reportedly purchased the right of the song for his son Jackky Bhagnani's film Rangrezz.

According to a report in a leading daily, the deal, which excludes the rights of Korea and Japan, was sealed late on Wednesday.
Vashu Bhagnani's company has bought it for an undisclosed amount.
The deal had reportedly failed twice and it was his son Jackky who was the man behind closing the deal. He made several trips to LA to convince the music label.
The makers are planning to release more prints overseas and also have a different and stylish video for the song which is likely to be one of the USPs of the film.
The video will hopefully create more interest for Rangrezz and ensure better box office returns.
THE NEW MODIFIED INDIAN GANGNAM STYLE VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IroAsK_aew

Double post

Now that's called a doting dad!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
really dumb idea, people are sick and tired of the song now. it's gotten stale and the trend is gone.
True. People get tired of songs pretty quickly, only because they're shoved down their throats. No matter how good any song is, I don't want to hear it 10 times a day, whenever I turn on the tv, radio,etc...
^wut they said
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I was born to the language hindi/urdu so i will be watching this movie. Looks stupid though.
This guy is making bank... I hope they will release the sum.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator