Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  unban appeal
I was recently banned for wall hacks which i dont, i've played in esea open before with bukjason and erza. please unban
Please wait for the banning admin to post a demo.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Demo is posted on sourcebans. The gameplay looked fine to me.

STEAM_0:1:9996860
Oh I didn't see it. I'll check it out later if I have time.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
Yeah in the demo I uploaded with the ban, lightning is able to 1deag an enemy player crouching behind cabinets with clear ease. not possible
cedd, can you provide me with a link? I dont have sourcebans Sad imbadmin
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 88122, member: 2725 Wrote:cedd, can you provide me with a link? I dont have sourcebans Sad imbadmin

reset your sourcebans password. bison used the same emails we used to register on the forums.

demo is at

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...60&Submit=

click on review demo
the reason i knew he was there was because i saw him on the radar and that it was a lucky shot
ceddeeoo, post: 88114, member: 9052 Wrote:Yeah in the demo I uploaded with the ban, lightning is able to 1deag an enemy player crouching behind cabinets with clear ease. not possible

Might as well ban every player that does that then? Because it's often and it happens from time to time. I reviewed the demo and it doesn't look like hacks at all, to an inexperienced player, yeah it does.

You can use radar to spot who's behind the cabinets, and he just happened to shoot at the center of the cabinet which hit the players head because if the player was standing behind the cabinet his head would be visible.

Lightning is a legit player and I've known him as long as Mahone and BukJason that frequently used to play the office server back in the days. He's been playing source for 7 years, and that's a very long time, so he probably learned every nook and cranny to the game as of now.

He was my teammate in our open team for ESEA Season 12, although he was an okay rifler, he wasn't at all that "amazing". If you think he cheats might as well ban the players that are better than him in the server.

Just my 2 cents because I absolutely 100 percent know that he does not cheat at all or use any sort of exploitation for the game.

You banning him is a mistake; although what I am saying isn't courteous at all, you should probably get better at the game before you ban someone just because you saw someone get lucky.
Erza Scarlet, post: 88178, member: 16812 Wrote:Might as well ban every player that does that then? Because it's often and it happens from time to time. I reviewed the demo and it doesn't look like hacks at all, to an inexperienced player, yeah it does.

You can use radar to spot who's behind the cabinets, and he just happened to shoot at the center of the cabinet which hit the players head because if the player was standing behind the cabinet his head would be visible.

Lightning is a legit player and I've known him as long as Mahone and BukJason that frequently used to play the office server back in the days. He's been playing source for 7 years, and that's a very long time, so he probably learned every nook and cranny to the game as of now.

He was my teammate in our open team for ESEA Season 12, although he was an okay rifler, he wasn't at all that "amazing". If you think he cheats might as well ban the players that are better than him in the server.

Just my 2 cents because I absolutely 100 percent know that he does not cheat at all or use any sort of exploitation for the game.

You banning him is a mistake; although what I am saying isn't courteous at all, you should probably get better at the game before you ban someone just because you saw someone get lucky.

Implying that we make him run a client when playing war-lords Tongue

But I have to agree that although his shots could be fishy, I would give him the benifit of the doubt on this one.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?