Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you guys "survived" without sleep?
About 68 hours working in a gas station non-stop... I made good money thou :p
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
About 72 hours once and a few times 45~ish hours i was working on a project during these times i usually dont eat maybe only one meal a day, those times i just wish i would throw all the work out of the window and just sleep, and one time i actually feel a sleep while writing my name on a project lol
Bloodedge, post: 88912, member: 2398 Wrote:About 72 hours once and a few times 45~ish hours i was working on a project during these times i usually dont eat maybe only one meal a day, those times i just wish i would throw all the work out of the window and just sleep, and one time i actually feel a sleep while writing my name on a project lol
architecture?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
God my final architecture project was crazy... Had all quarter, procrastinated, then spent the last 2 days working on it straight.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Spartacus, post: 88923, member: 1060 Wrote:architecture?
Yea im sure I posted some where on the forum that I happen to be an architecture student. For me for some reason I only happen to get a a very good idea when im low on time and thus changing the entire or most of the design in the last few days or weeks before the submission which makes me think sometimes ''i just dont care i just want this to end, cant take it anymore when will it end'' when i stay up working on a project pretty bad days dont want to remember Sad