Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
something about/for WanteD
George Of The Jungle, post: 88248, member: 3094 Wrote:God, I knew you liked them too!
I knew that you knew that I like them.

I also knew that this is going to be a train of posts.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
hahaha... fucking LOL
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
I didn't learn anything from this other than thavs wanting hacks lol
[Image: sigix.png]
i'm confused. so rampage is flirting with the gayblackboy, and the gayblackboy is promising to show him something later which is making rampage VERY excitied. all seems a bit... gay.
Ive already said this to assassin about this guy. Its complete BS. Its either the same fucking 12 year old child pretending to be multiple people to get attention, OR it really is his friend who "Hacked him" by either knowing his password or sending him a keylogger or something really fucking simple. Not worth anyones time.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
pTK, post: 88262, member: 2725 Wrote:Ive already said this to assassin about this guy. Its complete BS. Its either the same fucking 12 year old child pretending to be multiple people to get attention, OR it really is his friend who "Hacked him" by either knowing his password or sending him a keylogger or something really fucking simple. Not worth anyones time.
i'm agree about that fucking 12 year old child... i'm fuckin look alike fuckin 12year old child bro
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
You fucking type like one son.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?