Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manky™, post: 88488, member: 15413 Wrote:Old is Gold, he is my Gold.
but u r my personal nerd
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
henry, post: 88548, member: 395 Wrote:I honestly don't know anyone on this forum, lol. I played CS:S for like 25-30 mins one day and haven't gotten back on(almost a year ago?). I play Diablo 3 now for some reason, and jump on BF3 when bored of D3.

Edit: And I'm doing good, big bad moderator man here keeping these ones in place, yah know!
Lol yeah I don't really see any of the old school guys anymore. They're too busy idling, I suppose. But why play D3, man? It sucks so much compared to how D2 used to be. I hate it and the only thing that will get me to play is the storyline. I'm really disappointed in Blizzard for making that trash, they even admitted a couple days ago that the AH was a bad idea to come up with and implement.

Drop the hammer man! Watch out for the vets, though, aim for the nubz!
Henry is a liar, he knows me :c
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

so what did you guys actually play before CSS? starcraft?
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Eternal, post: 88617, member: 478 Wrote:Henry is a liar, he knows me :c
forgot you were on this site, haven't seen you post anything in a while lol, and sparty, yes we're all stacrafters, also Smartass, helmet fag is still here. as for Diablo 3, I have no idea why I still play it...maybe when I hit paragon 100 on softcore ill do it on hardcore then just leave the game and play battlefield 3 /4 when it comes out
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I come on every couple days and read the threads, that's about it. Who needs posting.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Spartacus, post: 88627, member: 1060 Wrote:so what did you guys actually play before CSS? starcraft?
Starcraft and Diablo 2. That's pretty much it.

henry, post: 88657, member: 395 Wrote:forgot you were on this site, haven't seen you post anything in a while lol, and sparty, yes we're all stacrafters, also Smartass, helmet fag is still here. as for Diablo 3, I have no idea why I still play it...maybe when I hit paragon 100 on softcore ill do it on hardcore then just leave the game and play battlefield 3 /4 when it comes out
Helm is still around? I wonder what he's been up to, used to take his scripts and use them for my clans lol. Never played BF3 yet, was always a CoD player. Who knows, I might get into that if I get bored enough.
yes, helm = m. bison, hes turned into a cs;ser
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
henry, post: 88680, member: 395 Wrote:yes, helm = m. bison, hes turned into a cs;ser
Seems like just about every one is. Maybe I should jump on the bandwagon as well?