Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is 2013 the 'Year of the Gay?'
With today's population Chinese, Indian, Mexicans are taking over the world. My car mechanic pointed this out to me last week. He said it's sad to see white people disappear. It's just so wrong to slow down reproduction because of the whole gay believes in significant % of white people. In Russia birth/death ratio barely got to = point with all the government programs and mid class, etc. Not just current generation of gay people is bad, but also propaganda they do for the next generation. Again in Russia gay relationship is free, no gay marriages though, but you can get a fine or time in jail for public gay propaganda by the law. As much as I want to believe in something, I'm atheist for my own reasons.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
There are married people who don't wish to have kids as well. And scientifically, there are ways homosexuals can get a child. IVF for one. The only non-religious argument that could be against homosexual's marriage is that it would definitely affect the roots of the system(be it housing/healthcare) that has been in placed for hetereosexuals for decades.

There could probably be other unforeseen negative circumstances that comes out of this. Btw Schlacko, there are some societies which still values the 'sanctity' of marriage.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
There are regular married couples who don't want kids. However, any gay couple cannot have kids, even if they wanted to. This is a real demography issue.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'm against gay marriages. but well after all, this is the world. can't get any crazier than now
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]