Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bioshock Infinite
So far about 25-30% into the game and I have to say this could be the game of the year. It is an amazing game, and a must play if you like FPS with a deep underlying story, with twists and turns.

IGN gives it a 9.5, and it is pretty much with what I am giving it too.

Thought I would recommend it!

Source: http://www.ign.com/games/bioshock-infinite/pc-14258733

Double post

Just finished the game...and I must say... MIND FUCKING BLOWN... Good luck to any games coming out this year that are going to try to beat this story line... WOW...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I want to get the game, but I've never been really interested in the series that much. But from what I've heard, it's unlike the first two, or at least it's way better than the first two.

Haven't really heard any negativity about it, so I'll none the less pick it up if it goes on sale.
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

Graphics is amazing, but man cucu that was fast :o
Bloodedge, post: 88647, member: 2398 Wrote:Graphics is amazing, but man cucu that was fast :eek:
I am having a dry weekend, spent like 6-8 hours Friday and Saturday just plunging myself into the game...well worth it! They went above and beyond anything in this game series.

Eternal:
And yea, it is stand alone game, with some indication to its predecessors, but thats it, so no need for any of the other ones in the series to fully envelop yourself into the story.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator