Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://css.gamebanana.com/maps/173340

Due to the popularity of awp_akolit I have made a sequel. It was made from scratch with no parts copied. I did not make the original.
[Image: 5157461bcc3bd.jpg]
[Image: 515746243233a.jpg]
[Image: 5157462909484.jpg]
hmm in the first one i liked sprinting up theramp with knife and just jumping in water. looks like i cant do this in this version Sad
I love akolit I'm sure I would like this one. Ceedd it looks like you could run up both ramps and bhop over the edge to get to the water
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
The key thing I kept is access to the water and center ladder via the first floor. The proportions are such that you can bunny hop off the second floor to the first floor and then again to the ground. There is a high level of player mobility throughout the map. Part of this is due to having 6 ladders from the ground to the first floor rather than just 4 like in the original. Something you can't tell from the screenshots is that the 4 doors closest to the stream open up 15 seconds into the round. If you walk through them you get teleported to the top of their towers. There are hints that appear on the screen that warn you 3 seconds before the doors open and then again when they actually open. It adds a nice twist to the game play and prevents unnecessarily long rounds with a few players looking for each other. In terms of environment and overall quality this map is a lot better than the original and I think the game play is great too. Hopefully it can become popular on the server.