Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games you regret buying
Fallout: New Vegas
Crysis Warhead
Any Call of Duty past numero cuatro

shittiest games ever
[Image: sigix.png]
Crysis 2 is an epic game... music, story and shit. Crysis 3 is the worse piece of crap ever. It is basically a demo of their new engine that is all... Short bullshit story (end).
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
yeah Crysis 3 literally Sucks ,I dont Understand the Starting Of All The Cryis :p
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
|Cam|Per, post: 89039, member: 16797 Wrote:yeah Crysis 3 literally Sucks ,I dont Understand the Starting Of All The Cryis :p
Crysis started out as Demo for their engine that turned into a full scale game on one of their conventions. Gamers wanted to see more of the story that "wasn't there" and the lead to them building an arc over it. Crytek has and will foremost be an engine builder like Unreal Smile
Hopefully if they do decide to get back into the development of games that they do something like in Crysis 2. It was an all out epic story. Although hard for them to compete with Unreal especially with the Unreal Engine 4 that is about to go live in the next-gen games!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 89040, member: 15378 Wrote:Crysis started out as Demo for their engine that turned into a full scale game on one of their conventions. Gamers wanted to see more of the story that "wasn't there" and the lead to them building an arc over it. Crytek has and will foremost be an engine builder like Unreal Smile
Hopefully if they do decide to get back into the development of games that they do something like in Crysis 2. It was an all out epic story. Although hard for them to compete with Unreal especially with the Unreal Engine 4 that is about to go live in the next-gen games!
They Are truly Epic But I dont Understand the story
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
I don't understand the story of counter strike. People keep telling me "good story bro"...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I'm mad that it took me 12 years of playing counter strike before I met my best pal ruplayer.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]