Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  unban me respected admins
name - DAKU ID Banned: STEAM_0:0:978473309 . respected admins, i banned 1 and half year ago for wall hack my friend gave me that hack and i feel really guilty for that so, i quit cs as punishment , now i promise u i never use anything wrong in future ,i am a regular player of cs source warlords server at that time .plz give me 1 chance i have already been out from this server for last 1 and half year .really want to start a new carrier with cs as honest and good player .plz admins forgive me we human made mistakes and i really got punishment for that ,rest i respect ur decision .watver it will .i know my chance is 1 % as no compromise can be made on security of servers by admins ,but still i beg ur forgiveness .hope u may turn soft on me really really sorry once again from bottom of my heart sir.
You were banned for wallhacking on 9/28/2011. The demo is from prior the major Steam update and therefore cannot be reviewed. Please wait for a root admin to make the final decision regarding your ban.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
i don't know i come after 1 and half year and really want to play and learn cs source .what i can do max is just request and pray rest all in hands of god and admins .but whatever they do i accept it with respect .plz lin3ar do something for me according to ur authority if u can .it will be a biggest favour for me in life.
He is saying he did cheat, so it doesn't matter if demo can be reviewed or not.

I think he should purchase a new copy of game as he did try hacks.
i cannot purchase game , i am far away from my home and 1 more thing it was my friend who use hacks not me ,he just gave me but i didn't use that in game i swear but yes i had it in my system and he revealed that in forum so i got banned .even though i feel guilty for that and i quit cs for 2 years as punishment . i still say watever the decision of respected jury or admins i respect it .
Buy the game if you wish to play in our servers again.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
i told already i cannot buy the game i have problems(financially) ,plz admins for god sake atleast for cs source sake, as u guys know how much we love cs on warlords plz unbanned me . i am a diehard fan of warlords and have very sweet memories in game .what i can do maximum is just request and apolozy rest all in hands of jesus and admins.thank u .

Double post

Double post

enter game .i really don't have money to buy game , understand my condition .plz i beg u just for humanity unbanned me .u guys also are players u can understand about how much we love this game just for game sake this is my first ban appeal in 2 years plz ,else if u think u cannot unbanned me, plz reject my ban appeal, i swear i quit cs forever bcoz ,i love cs only on warlords as it is the best server in world and have best players .i dying every sec as i see others play on warlords and i cannot, its like handicapped situation for me .last time, i beg u all for humanity just for 1 guy nothing change. ohh plz guys plzzz do something for me .god bless u all

Double post

Respected admins, its been 1 week i have been waiting for ur approval to unbanned me to enter game .i really don't have money to buy game , understand my condition .plz i beg u just for humanity unbanned me .u guys also are players uunderstand about how much we love this game just for game sake this is my first ban appeal in 2 years plz ,else if u think u cannot unbanned me, plz reject my ban appeal, i swear i quit cs forever bcoz ,i love cs only on warlords as it is the best server in world and have best players .i dying every sec as i see others play on warlords and i cannot, its like handicapped situation for me .last time, i beg u all for humanity just for 1 guy nothing change. ohh plz guys plzzz do something for me .god bless u all .
Nearly two years has passed. If you spent that time collecting loose change then you could afford it. If it means that much to you then I'm sure you can find $10. You cheated and got caught. Your lucky we will even let u buy a new copy and play here.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
as i already told i had cheat in my system but i never use that in game, so it was my friend who came in forum(as he got banned he want me too banned) and say that i hack and that time i didn't know anything about ban appeal or forum , but i still admit my mistake as that guy betray me i am an honest player and plz plz for god sake don't fun anyone financial condition there are some admins who have humanity not like u ,if all humans become like u there is nothing left on earth termed' humanity' .i am a student and no earning now for me 10$ is worth 1000$ for me and i prefer spent on education rather then on gaming , if i wud have been working i may give donation here 100$ .whatever i am not begging i am just requesting may be admins whom i respect alot have some consideration for me to forgive me and give me a chance and even though ,if they reject my ban appeal i respect there decision and quit cs forever as i love cs only on worlds best Warlords server .but still i hope they will do something for me .
You have been given your answer. Buy a new copy or suffer from your childish actions.
CLOSED.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]