Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plan B new wheels
Bloodedge, post: 89433, member: 2398 Wrote:I dont suppose you sit on that small thing there do you? :p
Considering there's no seatpost there, be pretty impossible, just a hole there, brah.

And yea Spartacus, cost me a pretty good amount but I made most of it back, Big Grin. Only got the Bianchi left since I wanted to buy a pistol.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 89473, member: 835 Wrote:Considering there's no seatpost there, be pretty impossible, just a hole there, brah.

And yea Spartacus, cost me a pretty good amount but I made most of it back, Big Grin. Only got the Bianchi left since I wanted to buy a pistol.
Let me know if you happen to find 9mm Walther p99as in CALI =)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Easiest way is still going to be used IMO. But will let you know next time I'm at the store.

I got my stuff before the big panic begun so I unno how the situation is right now.
I'm lookin for a Sig saur p228 if your in the mood to find me one for less than $900.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Also let me know if you find RPG7, that garbage truck wont let me sleep in the morning after graves.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Where are you located again?

Shouldn't be too hard, when I went to the gun shop last they had 3 in stock for $700-$850. Could always go used, or wait for a trade-in (~$600)

RPG, lulz. Go ask the dealer from Metal Gear Solid.
LOL I ride a scooter to school everyday. Feelin' like a boss. I don't intend to spend much $$$ on bicycle while most of my destinations are almost 10km away. I don't care whether i'm gonna be fat or not.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
id buy one if its a 357 for $600
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Hm, might be harder to find. .40 seems to be around that price.
my ride when i'm taking my niece out for a bike ride around the neighborhood.

[Image: JwWvmUe.jpg]

when i'm cycling to the gym, or for random treks.

[Image: NZ4QnLN.jpg]

and when I feel like being a real badass......

[Image: QsNAP3Y.jpg]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.