Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 of Annoying types of Battlefield 3 Players
Top 3 of Annoying types of Battlefield 3 Players:

Suicide Rivivers - Jumps into a crowd of X enemys to save your life!
In case of only one nearby enemy still revives you first instead of killing him.
Mostly results in both dying.

Scumbag Supporter - Camping at some place with only 1 or 2 entrys (In case of 2 one is secured with Claymores).
Never Drops any Ammo. Never Caps a Flag. Does not give a fuck about the Objective but only plays Objective Gamemodes instead of TDM.

Douchebag Sniper
Equipped with an Autosniper + Flashlight.
Often locatable at some unusual glitchy places.
Usually misses loads of shots but once you spot him you get killed by his last bullet.

-rechyyy

Your Top 3 Asshole players?

Double post

LOL
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Now you're rechyyy?
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 89720, member: 4142 Wrote:Now you're rechyyy?
i just got it from rechyyy's FB page
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
ok haha.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

1. Teammates who manage to kill you with friendly fire disabled by turning a jeep on you and jumping out of it before it hits you.
2. People who join Rush or Conquest and never do objectives, including 5-6 snipers sitting at spawn. When I see that I usually fuck them up using the method described in #1.
3. Motherfucking dudes with 100 levels that only fly jets, they mastered it to the point where you die no matter what when you get into a jet, and they are just like snipers at spawn described in #2, never do objectives, just fly around looking for jets to take out.

These 3 types of retards are the reason why I stopped playing this game, hopefully it will be more balanced in BF4.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]