Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
Fueling the war: NW vs HDK
So we have cucu who made a thread just to show off how he got 87 kills gj you have a bright future ahead of you
Of sitting in his underware shooting imaginary objects
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
_RemiX, post: 89812, member: 3519 Wrote:If night watch is better explain why several have left your group to join ours? Last I checked 0 have left our group to join yours. Smile
Maybe because you few annoying bitches including yourself beg our members on a daily basis to leave NW and join your group?Smile

For that I'm thankful, because you help us to single out dishonest members and those ones are likely to leave sooner or later anyway. We have a good base of people that are proud to be in Night Watch, you can try whatever you want on them jelly bitches, but we're still family hereSmile
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
If your talkin about George then I'm just going to LOL. Its fun to tease him. Other than that I would like proof of me begging. I don't beg. Oh btw ru, I'm still waiting for your application.
Is this thing on?

_RemiX, post: 89820, member: 3519 Wrote:If your talkin about George then I'm just going to LOL. Its fun to tease him. Other than that I would like proof of me begging. I don't beg.
You, PTK and Hostage, I heard this from different NightWatchers. Your members don't join our group because they are not welcome here. They are either dumb like you three grown tryharding ponies who jump on threads with scoreboard screenshots like fish on bait to prove that their e-dicks are bigger or they are 12-15 y.o. kids. You got trolled. I hope this was a good enough clarification for you before you stfu and leave. Thanks.

Edit: smile Smile
Awwww ru, you do care! You put up this persona that you don't care and your some barney bad ass. That post right there proves otherwise. You have a large beating untouched and unloved heart. Its time to break down those barriers and let your emotions out. We are all here to help you ru. Smile
#lifelessons
Is this thing on?

I know George would never leave nw, I do it to fuck with him. Learn to have some fun some time
_RemiX, post: 89824, member: 3519 Wrote:Awwww ru, you do care! You put up this persona that you don't care and your some barney bad ass. That post right there proves otherwise. You have a large beating untouched and unloved heart. Its time to break down those barriers and let your emotions out. We are all here to help you ru. Smile
#lifelessons
Sure thing, just compare my posts in this thread and Hostages screenshots pots, I talk and he tries hard to show something, who cares now?

Read my sig, says Night Watch=)
I care, a lot, to shit on you every time I get a chance

Jkjk I luv you

Ps me and cucu are friends I don't have anything against him lol. Like I mentioned its all for the lulz
I didn't even play the whole map this game so qq.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]