Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing a game already installed!
I downloaded Hitman blood money sometime ago and played for a few hours last time I played it was 3 days ago but now when I open steam library instead of play I see install I have to install a game that I already have it installed and the space is still occupied any help is much appreciated Smile
Bloodedge, post: 89832, member: 2398 Wrote:I downloaded Hitman blood money sometime ago and played for a few hours last time I played it was 3 days ago but now when I open steam library instead of play I see install I have to install a game that I already have it installed and the space is still occupied any help is much appreciated Smile
You may have to look for the directory and have to manually launch the game from its current directory. The steam should automatically add the new source to the library. If not, you will just have to manually launch it Sad
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 89860, member: 15378 Wrote:You may have to look for the directory and have to manually launch the game from its current directory. The steam should automatically add the new source to the library. If not, you will just have to manually launch it Sad
This led me to another problem and thats when i attempt to launch the game i get an error message "Failed to find steam" and opens a page to steam store, but the good thing is that i managed to fix this and can open the game from the directory only not from steam library Sad
Thanks for the help Smile
Glad it worked out man! Smile Hate when stuff like this happens!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator