Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Hacker Sadlife
I wish I could have demo'd the map before this. He was shooting through smoke and getting head shots. it wasn't spray either it was two burst and 3 head shots in a row.

Server: 173.231.20.20:27016 (wL) Mini Games :: WAR-LORDS.NET
Game: Counter Strike: Source
Suspected hacker's name: sad1life
Evidence: http://speedy.sh/RRghU/sadlife.dem
Looool, I see like a couple sketchy shots of me, but doesn't look that much like walls :O
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
I agree with OP. Guy is fishy and thinks hes good and says I can't bhop then turns into a bhop pro in a matter of seconds. Give him the ban plz.
(also shoots thru walls on paintball like a qu33r)
The map before that you shot 3 guys in the head through smoke and couldn't even see them. You obviously wall.
Quote:The map before that you shot 3 guys in the head through smoke and couldn't even see them. You obviously wall.
I mean you can't really prove that.

Double post

Quote:The map before that you shot 3 guys in the head through smoke and couldn't even see them. You obviously wall.
DK said, what a retard! If he killed people thru smokes, it's no smoke. Or aimbot is speedhacking?

BTW its sad1ife. not sad1life.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Fucking demos, if you have.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
sadlife doesnt cheat. you are mad about smoke shots on a minigames server that has around 30 people in it? on paintball source? aka awp city?

someone show him the door.
keep it related to topic at least.

i'll review the demo in abit.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
lol this noob doesnt know how to hack Smile
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
lol you guys are saying that he hacks no no no He's just good accept the fact that he is better than you