Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Minigame App
Name: Kwon Yuri
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:42725622
Timezone: GMT -5:00
Availability: Everyday, but I have school.
Something about me: People love me. I play Battlefield 3.
Reason: Platform got banned, and I figured that the server needed another black man to take the position.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Well Good Luck
Good luck man.
Btw, to truly fill Platforms shoes, you'll need to sport an afro at least occasionally. You should get started on that soon, if you haven't already.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 90299, member: 9457 Wrote:Good luck man.
Btw, to truly fill Platforms shoes, you'll need to sport an afro at least occasionally. You should get started on that soon, if you haven't already.
Good luck yuri! Izzie,yuri has a afro going.Pimping with those afro combs too.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
he has an afro. Good luck yuri
[Image: JAFxq.png]
[Image: like-a-boss-tina-png.1491]
[Image: Chuck-Norris-snipes-kittens.gif?]
Taking kitties out one at a time.
Thanks Izzie. I already have an afro it adds 5-6 inches to my height too.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri is actually black. With an afro. I was so shocked omg.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
Good luck Yuri!!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
Good luck Yuri!
My Name is Brian and i LOVE White Girls! Blondes FTW!