Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-lords Youtube Channel
Neo//._., post: 90451, member: 14824 Wrote:Yea but whats the point of having skins in a scrim.It just forces you to use the vanilla skins.
no, I mean when you replay the demos, you can change your skin, right? just for the fun...to add some varieties to the watchers
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 90452, member: 1302 Wrote:no, I mean when you replay the demos, you can change your skin, right? just for the fun...to add some varieties to the watchers
nah you cant do that because it just records the game.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 90472, member: 14824 Wrote:nah you cant do that because it just records the game.
what records it?
of course you can
I downloaded someone's demo, but I used my custom skins, the demo changed skins to mine

mar_heave, post: 90485, member: 1302 Wrote:what records it?
of course you can
I downloaded someone's demo, but I used my custom skins, the demo changed skins to mine
the in game demo recorder records it.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Spartacus, post: 90109, member: 1060 Wrote:As of now, its all about increasing the content in the channel.

But there are plans to have Plays of the week. Thats subjected to the manpower we have in editing the videos, or let the own individual edit their own videos and upload to their Youtube Channel before liking it. Also intending to go server specific. For e.g. uploading gameplays from War-lords Snipers/MG/Office. It just have to be 'significant' enough.

Anyway, this request I made to have a new logo is related http://war-lords.net/threads/wl-s-logo.9755/. Right now i'm just using Ghosty's logo temporarily.

Intending to have a standard War-lords Video Intro, something like 0:09 to 0:17 of this video

I'm not good at video editing. If you noticed, all I do in my videos is to add music and the video together lulz. So any help in video editing or ideas in the video intro would be great.
Dude I have created an intro as u wish !!
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
mar_heave, post: 90447, member: 1302 Wrote:http://css.gamebanana.com/skins/25256
sometimes changing skins could be good sometimes not
Badass Cuz It Is
l337!

Double post

Moriarty, post: 90154, member: 9168 Wrote:I don't know how to edit stuff, so it's just plain gameplay.
I Think you All Should Ask Thavs His vids Have Kickass Editing
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
|Cam|Per, post: 90515, member: 16797 Wrote:I Think you All Should Ask Thavs His vids Have Kickass Editing
which he stole from others? no

Neo//._., post: 90494, member: 14824 Wrote:the in game demo recorder records it.
what did you mean by demo recorder? is it the other recorder that outputs avi or something? Cause the "record" command outputs demos which can be replayed using different skins

Danger255, post: 90509, member: 14867 Wrote:Dude I have created an intro as u wish !!
Danger PM me the link

Double post

wait, better yet. just upload it here and let the rest see.

another example of what i'm looking for. just the intro .first 8 seconds .

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=PPTNheMK4NQ[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 90519, member: 1060 Wrote:Danger PM me the link

Double post

wait, better yet. just upload it here and let the rest see.

another example of what i'm looking for. just the intro .first 8 seconds .
Well the one u stated above will take time so I m uploading a different one hope u mayr like it I will post it ASAP

Double post

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=roQvl7pRY_Y[/video]
Spartacus See this
[Image: 629965_101.png][Image: dav8ugf75d010z8vovm.gif]
Danger255, post: 90764, member: 14867 Wrote:Well the one u stated above will take time so I m uploading a different one hope u mayr like it I will post it ASAP

Double post

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=roQvl7pRY_Y[/video]
Spartacus See this
I like the effort and the idea. Its a good start and pretty well done. It needs to be short though. 11 seconds..And we can try out using another font. There's something very plain with this one IMO. Once our logo is confirmed we can include it in as well.

It could be "War-lords Presents...."........."Cucubelu"....Then the frag clip.."Brought to you by War-lords.net" or something. just throwing ideas out.

lets get input from the rest..i'm not specialized in animations. maybe someone here knows how to make it better. but good job.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.