Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't watch any demos...
Since the update I can't watch any demos. I've noticed that the updates has changed files around and now CSS cstrike is under the common folder.

This is the error message I get every time I try to watch a demo

"DataTable warning: No matching RecvTable for SendTable 'DT_BaseAttributableItem'.

Host_Error: DataTable_ParseClientTablesFromBuffer failed."

I tried verifying game cache, still got the problem. any ideas?

Double post

I sent an email to Steam Support as multiple people have told me they also have this issue.

Double post

Here's the response from Steam on viewing demos

[SIZE=12px]Hello,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Thank you for contacting Steam Support.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Please exit Steam and go to the folder called C:\Program Files\Steam\ (this is the default location for a Steam installation - if you set a different installation directory, you will need to browse to it).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Delete all of the files in this folder except:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]- \Steamapps\ and \Userdata\ folders[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]- Steam.exe (this file is listed as an application and features the black and white Steam logo)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Restart your computer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Then, launch Steam.exe from within the Steam installation folder, and not from a pre-existing shortcut. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]With Steam running, re-test the original issue.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Note: This process will not affect your currently installed games.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Additionally, please complete this process for your installed game(s):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Title: Verifying Game Cache Files (GCF)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Link: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]http://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]NOTE: There may be files that fail to validate. This is normal and can be ignored.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.[/SIZE]
Did this work for you cedd? I am having the same issue atm
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
cant remember if i tried it or not. havent been on my rig since april