Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a psychopath? take the test.
Spartacus, post: 90359, member: 1060 Wrote:What if I managed to recollect past real life personal events/situations to help validate my choice?

Well, you could try, but do you really know fully how you behave?

Plus, the scores above proof that people don't answer accurately (consciously or not). A bunch of people that are 50 % psychopath? That's very rare.
George Of The Jungle, post: 90361, member: 3094 Wrote:Well, you could try, but do you really know fully how you behave?

Plus, the scores above proof that people don't answer accurately (consciously or not). A bunch of people that are 50 % psychopath? That's very rare.

Not fully definitely. In a sense yeah I have an idea of how I think I behave.

i'm sure you've heard of Johari Window. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johari_window

[Image: Johari_Window.PNG]

Quote:The concept is clearly related to the ideas propounded in the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator program, which in turn derive from theories about the personality first explored by psychologist Carl Jung.
Open or Arena: Adjectives that are selected by both the participant and his or her peers are placed into the Open or Arena quadrant. This quadrant represents traits of the subjects that both they and their peers are aware of.
Hidden or Façade: Adjectives selected only by subjects, but not by any of their peers, are placed into the Hidden or Façade quadrant, representing information about them their peers are unaware of. It is then up to the subject to disclose this information or not.
Blind Spot: Adjectives that are not selected by subjects but only by their peers are placed into the Blind Spot quadrant. These represent information that the subject is not aware of, but others are, and they can decide whether and how to inform the individual about these "blind spots".
Unknown: Adjectives that were not selected by either subjects or their peers remain in the Unknown quadrant, representing the participant's behaviors or motives that were not recognized by anyone participating. This may be because they do not apply or because there is collective ignorance of the existence of these traits. One facet of interest in this area is our human potential. Our potential is unknown to us, and others.

Probably there's something about myself that others see and I don't (blind spot).
Unknown sounds mysterious.

I'm not sure how accurate they make the study be. But what would someone with 50% psychopathic tendencies be capable of? Not sure what kind of results the researchers plan to get when they quantify it.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Yeah, it was one of those useless (for me) things I had to 'study' in college. :p

But don't you think it's very inaccurate when you ask someone to judge their own behaviour? One of the symptoms of psychopathy is a lack of empathy. So people have to judge their own level of empathy. Seems pretty hard.
Sometimes some weird thoughts visit my head, like what would have happened if I started randomly beating the shit out of people. idk if it's just curiosity or psycho stuff, but according to george I'm good.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
[SIZE=11px][FONT=arial]125[/FONT][/SIZE]
You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

[Image: LSRP.png]
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 72.84% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

Navigation

Click here, to return to the main page and take other personality tests, or, if you are interested in helping out psychological research (kind of a way to give to back if you liked this test), you can be a part of research studies and sometimes even get paid here[Image: image-6072589-10674633].
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
The fact that they use "very very many" or "very very few" as terms is hilarious! :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
You have completed the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale.

The LSRP measures two scales.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

With two scores, results of the LSRP are very suitable for being plotted. Below is the distribution of how other people who have taken this test have scored.

[Image: LSRP.png]
You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 85.7% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 92.14% of people who have taken this test.