Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New problem !
i updated my counterstrike source exe version:1718178(csstrike) when i click 24/7office etc etc. it says You are in Insecure mode .You must restart before you can connect to secure servers. Pls help me to solve this problem
Instructions to not be insecure mode

1. Practice self-confidence as emotional insecurity may occur due to a person's self-image. In some cases, a person may not feel he is good enough for a person, job or completion of goals. In order to become successful or "good enough," a person must first have confidence in himself.

Open up to the idea of accepting yourself, your flaws and your accomplishments. Do so by avoiding comparing yourself with people around you. Becoming confident in yourself will allow you to become comfortable around other people both physically and emotionally.

Pay attention to your emotions, how often they change and why. Pinpointing the feeling will help you to determine the reason behind it instead of wondering where the influx of emotions is coming from.

Assess and understand the reasons behind the way you feel to help you better identify these emotions as you experience them. If you are feeling anxious, for example, consider your current situation. You may feel anxious due to being away from a partner, an approaching significant event or the outcome of a basketball game.

Avoid comparing yourself to other people who you feel are more successful or talented, whether this is true or not. Some people find that by comparing self-success to other people's success, a current job or pay rate might be less meaningful.

Chart a list of goals for yourself if you feel your emotional insecurity is due to your pay rate, education or other obtainable asset. Follow your goals on a daily basis to ensure you are keeping up with them. Mark off goals as you complete them and attempt to set new goals
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=1403821

Quote:[SIZE=12px]Remove -insecure from your launch options.[/SIZE]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
holy shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA fuck you dude you made my day
thats the second time someone said fuck you to me in a thankful tone. i'm not kidding.

but you're welcome.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.