Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  KEVINNNNNN ban appeal
old steam Id: STEAM_0:0:47001475
New steam id: STEAM_0:0:64514497

Can I pls be unbanned?
I can work something out with bison about my hacks.
Your new Steam ID has been banned off war-lords for ban evasion. Your previous ban was for a bunnyhop script a couple days ago.

Please wait for a root admin to review your case.
How is my new steam ID banned for ban evasion? I just got this account yesterday and I haven't even joined any wl servers yet.
I know I was banned for scripting lol. That's why I bought a new account so I can play again.
KEVINNNNNN, post: 90554, member: 16915 Wrote:How is my new steam ID banned for ban evasion? I just got this account yesterday and I haven't even joined any wl servers yet.
I know I was banned for scripting lol. That's why I bought a new account so I can play again.
You evaded a ban by buying a new account without informing us beforehand. Thats why its a ban evasion.

Its not a guarantee that a player's ban gets uplifted as soon as he buys a new account. The root admins reviews each case specifically.

So wait for a root to review yours.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Wait wat. I thought it was get a new account then tell inform you. Not the other way around.
Just wait for a root to see this.
Ah yeah you don't actually have the ban evasion ban, I just assumed you made this thread because you couldn't get in the servers.
ceddeeoo, post: 90590, member: 9052 Wrote:Ah yeah you don't actually have the ban evasion ban, I just assumed you made this thread because you couldn't get in the servers.
Naw I knew I would get a ban evasion. So I made this.

This will probably come up http://interscopenetwork.com/forums/topi...evinnnnnn/
I was falsey accused. I was on skype with cal when this happened and he was ghosting for me so ye plus video is too laggy to get a clear view of anything. I dont really care about that server so I'm just going to live with it.
Okay. In that case, wait for a root to review this. o_O
bump