Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  ruplayer [muting players just for talking]
He has a personal vendetta against me or something. He muted me in a game just by talking to people. He sends me a private message saying that "...no one talks to you.." and that I should stop "spamming" the mic as I was talking to a bunch of other players normally. I have 2 other players to back me up. Then, I rejoin the game and start talking to the other players again about being muted and go about my business when he mutes me again. I told him why did he mute me without warning and he said he gave me warning the first time. Then he started muting other players, not just me. I believe I was muted unjustly just for having a conversation with other players on the internet. I did not have any negative comments to the admin or any other player. I simply wanted to just play the game and talk at the same time.
Post only if you have something useful to contribute. I'll delete all other post that would lead to it being a flame thread.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
*21*, post: 90566, member: 15303 Wrote:Then he started muting other players, not just me.
Sure about that? I would like to hear from them.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Refer to this in the motd:
Quote:Impersonating, ignoring or disrespecting an Admin.
So, he muted you and you rejoined to avoid the mute? Then, surprisingly were muted again for avoiding the original mute and continued to argue and try to avoid the mute and were muted again? So, that is what I call you ignoring an admin. Next time sit out your mute and if you feel it was unjust report admin abuse. I see your case weak because you were obviously ignoring him, by trying to circumvent your muting.

No idea why or what he muted you for but you obvious have no regard/respect for admin in this case. I would expect more from someone with 23 days on the server.
The story:
He was talking non-stop. No one even talked back to the guy, he was constantly talking, I couldn't even hear enemies at times. Then another player messaged me asking if I could mute him. Normally I'd ask that individual to manually mute him in players list, but I actually agreed with him that it was annoying and gave him a regular one map mute, not an extended one. Then he rejoined to avoid my mute and kept talking, I messaged him saying that it's annoying, and no one even talks to him. He wasn't calling strats either, he was just randomly mumbling something. So then I looked at the score board and there was approximately 20 minutes left until map reset, so I muted using extended mute for 20 minutes, to make sure he stays calm. Then he started spamming TO ADMINS chat with "Oh admin abuser, I'm gonna report you, etc". I then told him "If you wish to report me, make sure to address your abuse report to ruplayer, because I muted you". End of story.

Side note:
If needed, I can spend another 5 minutes finding the demo with his mumbling and upload it here. Everything was recorded.

PS:
I have no idea where he got this from, but I didn't mute any other gwb members, or his friends. Wanted messaged me today asking why I muted his multiple clan mates. The only other mute that I issued that day was for some kid(not gwb) who actually spammed mic with scream and weird noises, but that mute was for a month, because it wasn't the first time I had to deal with the kid. Again, it had nothing to do with GWB clan or player "21".
Ru has muted me outta vendetta too.. SS'd it, lemme find it. No warning, no reason, he just did it.

Here's the SS. I had been raping him for the last few maps. No excessive cussing, no spamming, no racism, nothing, check the logs. Also, I've been voice_enable 0 for months, so no voice spam either. I didn't really care much, I think his gf prolly beats him, so I left it alone, until this thread gave me a chance to contribute.

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
You are wrong pishtim, I didn't mute you. I silenced you. To disable your ability to chat because you started cussing me for no reason. If you have any doubts, look at the time frame when that happened and then go to your gameme profile and check your chat log at that time. So I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I am better in this game by any mean. I just don't stack teams like you, so it's a bit more challenging for me. Thanks for your feedback, now please don't post here if it's irrelevant to the subject.
I wonder how much money ruplayer has to donate to the servers to keep his admin every month
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
helmut^, post: 91991, member: 943 Wrote:I wonder how much money ruplayer has to donate to the servers to keep his admin every month
Not sure if you meant any cash donations. If so I have not donated any money. I'm aware that in your opinion I can't handle the job as admin and I am also aware that in your opinion servers are outdated and extremely unplayable for "professional" counter strike players like you. I am also aware that the only contribution you made was spamming chat with attempt to earn 10$ per hour for some sort of counter strike classes . I don't know how your career went in that direction but I am also aware that you attempted to "retire" from css on multiple occasions and for some unfortunate reason always came back to our servers.

Speaking of donations. I donated something that has no cash value, my personal time. Since 2010 I helped this community to grow by isolating any negative impact on it from various threats such as cheaters and all kinds of motd violators. I am a part of this. I helped this place to be what it is right now, this fine place where others enjoy to spend time, the same place that you describe so negatively in your everyday bitching about everything that is going on our servers.

Since the case has been solved due to OP never provided anything to defend his actions and I spent good amount of time writing these two paragraphs with my not perfect English, I would like to ask moderators to leave our posts as is. Thanks.