Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while, for the new people
What's up War-Lords, it's been a while.

Some of you may remember me, but for those who don't:

My name is Robert, most people call me Bobby. I was born and raised in South Florida, and I'm 17 years old.
I currently attend Deerfield Beach High School, and it fucking sucks. Everyone there are thieves, snakes, and liars.
I don't get along with people my age very well, because they are extremely immature and childish.
My aspirations in life are to eventually become an owner of my own video game design company. I've been coding since I was about 14 turning 15, and have been doing it devotedly since.
The languages I've dealt with the most are: C++, Csharp, Python, and HTML.

Other than that there's not much to me, I'm a pretty basic guy. I'm told I'm pretty funny, outgoing and extremely intelligent for my age, and I've been told by others I'm annoying, aggravating and a moodkiller. I guess that's up to you to find out Smile
Does this mean your not leaving me anymore?
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
you're the guy that likes to play in zombie server, aren't you?
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
*waves like the Queen of England*
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Hey, welcome back.

You forgot 'arrogant' though.
^
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Neo//._., post: 91215, member: 14824 Wrote:Does this mean your not leaving me anymore?
Haha, yes, I should be back for quite some time. Until either my computer dies, I die, or the clan dies Smile

mar_heave, post: 91217, member: 1302 Wrote:you're the guy that likes to play in zombie server, aren't you?
Negative, I'm the guy who likes the minigames server, you've got me mistaken for someone else Wink

George Of The Jungle, post: 91223, member: 3094 Wrote:Hey, welcome back.

You forgot 'arrogant' though.
Thanks.
And yes, yes I did. Tongue
iMindGames, post: 91230, member: 16944 Wrote:Negative, I'm the guy who likes the minigames server, you've got me mistaken for someone else Wink

Thanks.
And yes, yes I did. :p
i'm sure I have played with you in zombie with knowpain and red7eagle
you changed your war-lords account name from mindgames to imindgames if i remember correctly

EDIT: oh, nevermind. it's mindhacker
anyway since when have you been playing here?

mar_heave, post: 91252, member: 1302 Wrote:i'm sure I have played with you in zombie with knowpain and red7eagle
you changed your war-lords account name from mindgames to imindgames if i remember correctly

EDIT: oh, nevermind. it's mindhacker
anyway since when have you been playing here?

I started playing here last year around August I believe. I mainly stay on the minigames server and I played on the scrim server now and then too.
iMindGames, post: 91287, member: 16944 Wrote:I started playing here last year around August I believe. I mainly stay on the minigames server and I played on the scrim server now and then too.
I used to play on minigames often(since there were only few maps), but now, not really.
do you like playing that 35hp? i think it's overplayed