Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  wL Scrim, Dust 2 and Mini games admin app
Name: UmerK1000^ , 12345 (my 6 year old bro)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62074420 [ STEAM_0:0:858823349 ] << This was my old nosteam account (please add to time in server)
Timezone: Central Standard Time (Sask, Canada)
Availability: Saturday and Sunday - 8AM-8:30PM
Monday-Friday - 4PM-8:30PM
Tell us something about yourself: [FONT=georgia]I was born in Pakistan on february 12 2000. When i was 3 my family moved to Canada. In 2012 my cousins showed me a game called counter strike. I played CS 1.6 for 3 months. Then i started playing CSS. The first map i ever played was on wL mini games: Ski mountain. Now i have been playing CSS for 1 and a half year. I know alot of the players on wL and play scrims every now and then.[/FONT]
[FONT=georgia][FONT=times new roman]Reason For Admin Application: [FONT=georgia]This month admins like joggy and platform arent online anymore. People start saying the N word like its allowed, Racism, and teamkilling on some of the maps. I have even seen someone using speed hax (isnt there some sort of anti-cheat that stops this??). For scrims we get alot of players but then realize that there arent any admins so we wait and wait no admins.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

<<CHANGED TO FULL ADMIN APP>>
Platforms on.Just steam message him.*Cough hes just playing runescape all the time*.Well Good Luck!
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Good Luck Bro. the same issue at 24/7 dust 2 as well.
- i love Fried Chicken -
[Image: 214838_101.png]

GL little buddy!
[Image: 612953_101.png]
thankyou Smile
umerk sup man it is the blue goblen
hope you get it
favhwdg, post: 87833, member: 16815 Wrote:umerk sup man it is the blue goblen
hope you get it
oh hey and thanks

Double post

Checked Dust 2 and mini games both have 5 days time if both of my steam id's are combined

Double post

UPDATING THIS TO FULL APP SINCE I NOW PLAY ON ALL SERVERS. You admins take alot of time to reply
$UmerK1000$, post: 87868, member: 16583 Wrote:UPDATING THIS TO FULL APP SINCE I NOW PLAY ON ALL SERVERS. You admins take alot of time to reply

We do it to test how much patience you have