Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Racial remarks?
I was wondering how you guys handle Racial slurs/remarks in the servers?
[Image: infsig1_zps3a1915c5.jpg]
Ένδ, post: 91618, member: 16960 Wrote:I was wondering how you guys handle Racial slurs/remarks in the servers?
We give out warnings at first, but for repeat offenders that don't listen we hand out temporary bans.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Most racial slurs are blocked and replaced.
Riser, post: 91655, member: 992 Wrote:Most racial slurs are blocked and replaced.
some dude : that chinese neeger
me : what term is that? Sometimes I feel like I have a mouth full of toilet papers.
me : ???
chinese nigger? doesn't even make sense
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 91656, member: 1302 Wrote:some dude : that chinese neeger
me : what term is that? Sometimes I feel like I have a mouth full of toilet papers.
me : ???
chinese nigger? doesn't even make sense
and those are the ones we usually take care of manually.
Ok I was just curious..Last night there was an idiot in Office server going off and typed the N bomb a few times..I asked him to calm down and he kept it up..I got a screenshot of what he was typing, but forgot to get his steam id.
Ένδ, post: 91668, member: 16960 Wrote:Ok I was just curious..Last night there was an idiot in Office server going off and typed the N bomb a few times..I asked him to calm down and he kept it up..I got a screenshot of what he was typing, but forgot to get his steam id.
If it happens again just come on the forums, hit the "Staff" forum button, and to your right you will have the online admins that can come in and do something about it. What was his nick btw? I will look out for him when I am in Office later today!
Or just press u then @ (type your message) if there is an admin ingame he will come to look into the problem, you can also get his steam id, look for him on gameme, and you can see his chat logs and post it on the section, and if he uses his mic just record him and post the demo and he will be dealt with swiftly and painfully Wink
I will look when I get home.

Double post

Assassin, post: 91687, member: 2398 Wrote:Or just press u then @ (type your message) if there is an admin ingame he will come to look into the problem, you can also get his steam id, look for him on gameme, and you can see his chat logs and post it on the section, and if he uses his mic just record him and post the demo and he will be dealt with swiftly and painfully Wink
Ok...I have been away from this for so long it has been tough remembering everything ...Embarassing I know, but I had to google search how to bring up console..How sad is that, and I use to own a few servers of my own and do this stuff all the time..lol
Ένδ, post: 91688, member: 16960 Wrote:I will look when I get home.

Double post

Ok...I have been away from this for so long it has been tough remembering everything ...Embarassing I know, but I had to google search how to bring up console..How sad is that, and I use to own a few servers of my own and do this stuff all the time..lol
Also get his steamid from writing status in console, easy way to print screen and highlight the player! Smile