Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cedd's app (not copy pasted from hobo bob's app)
lol rus not mad at you for not joining nw, hes always mad cuz he drinks too much vodka
ceddeeoo, post: 91699, member: 9052 Wrote:did you really just unlock this thread to post that ?

also what "shit" are you referring to ? beta ? look at the roster list in beta sub-forum, those players are all old-school office/wl players and are all better than you

my shit now is playing CEVO Main and ESEA sponsored by war-lords (paying for us to play). Ask Bison how dead that "shit" is Wink
Your shit is dead like deadliest shit ever
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ceddeeoo, post: 91699, member: 9052 Wrote:did you really just unlock this thread to post that ?

also what "shit" are you referring to ? beta ? look at the roster list in beta sub-forum, those players are all old-school office/wl players and are all better than you

my shit now is playing CEVO Main and ESEA sponsored by war-lords (paying for us to play). Ask Bison how dead that "shit" is Wink
wat. moneyplz.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 91707, member: 835 Wrote:wat. moneyplz.

all the sponsorship money has been used already lol. registration ends in like 5 hours
[Image: tumblr_m8nscxcrwl1rpu8xlo1_400.gif]
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Cedd if you decide to get active and decide to play css other than for league let me know.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
remix told me to bump this thread, I am active on source servers again and I dig what ptk is doing with the group, some great community stuff we should be doing all along but include more peeps than just HDK.
ceddeeoo, post: 92830, member: 9052 Wrote:remix told me to bump this thread, I am active on source servers again and I dig what ptk is doing with the group, some great community stuff we should be doing all along but include more peeps than just HDK.
We will review your application and put current events into consideration. I will get back to you with an answer a.s.a.p. please be patient.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I am withdrawing my application. I saw a potential that was not truly there. I do not want to get myself involved in dumb pub clan warfare again.