Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Team killing. scripting. where are the admins at!!
ok so i finaly have some tie to sit down and put all these videos and pic together with the help of fellow player on the sever that want action done. this is what goes on in this sever when there are no admins on (theres never an admin anyways) also i have found out that dos ( http://war-lords.net/threads/demo-of-dos...ved.10066/) is back and admitted that it was him and admitted he has a scripted flashlight witch to me does not mater but if he can script a flashlight he can script jumps... he should already be perm ban (see link above) i notified a admin but no action has been done. also today there was a lot of team killing (see link below) really getting tired of this... below are some vids,pic. of whats been going on. some show status some dont. i have more videos. but this is just to show whats going on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?723jpmw3m8i2xb2

ps. i have put in my admin request to better help this sever, plz take that into consideration..
There is a big problem with Team Killing on the server. An admin used to come on awhile back,but now he's never on. Dos is back, and he has admitted to me that he uses a script on his flashlight and uses it to annoy players, and uses a jump script. he even posted the scripts he uses in chat. There needs to be an admin who is on the server more frequently to moderate the server. With all the TKing, barricade breaking and scripts that are starting to populate the server due to the lack of an admin, is pushing away new players. Cheaplayer...I would consider his application as an admin. He knows the rules and knows when someone is scripting or hacking and would not tolerate those rules being broken.

Sliinky
Ill take a gander when I get off work. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't a single admin playing. You just need to sometimes look outside of the server you are in. We have several servers that need our assistance daily. Sometimes all it takes is a pm or msg in-game. If all else fails do exactly what you did. Demo screen shot and then report them here.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]