Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cucu is mah suga daddy
ceddeeoo, post: 91955, member: 9052 Wrote:yeah what about the stats ? have you guys never seen N. play in your life or what ?
We have. I just don't see the relevance to your nonsense as always. But keep being the class clown eventually you will get some respect.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
ceddeeoo, post: 91955, member: 9052 Wrote:yeah what about the stats ? have you guys never seen N. play in your life or what ?
What are you talking about?!
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
*facepalm* i made a silly joke saying that N sucks at deag while he's clearly amazing with it and is his #1 weapon choice then ru had to talk shit, then i explained the joke (which needed no explanation) with N's weapon usage stats... guess i'll have to stop using lighthearted sarcastic humor cause you guys can't handle it...
ceddeeoo, post: 91982, member: 9052 Wrote:*facepalm* i made a silly joke saying that N sucks at deag while he's clearly amazing with it and is his #1 weapon choice then ru had to talk shit, then i explained the joke (which needed no explanation) with N's weapon usage stats... guess i'll have to stop using lighthearted sarcastic humor cause you guys can't handle it...
Just stop silly jokes... that's it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Approved.

Please tag and lets kick some ass!

P.S. It is my turn to put babyoil on you!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator