Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, my CSS name is Tenacious or Walt Junior. I don't watch Breaking Bad but people tell me I sound like him over the mic. I don't know if that is a complement or insult considering he has Cerebral Palsy...... But anyway, right now I am going by Walt Junior in the clan FAMOUS INC. inspired from a different game I used to play Redstone (A japanese version of WoW + RuneScape, translated into English).

I've been playing for a little over a year. But I wasted my first few months playing zombies and then jailbreak. I never really did anything to improve my aim or help my skills until about 3 months ago. I started playing Crackhouse Deathmatch and Crackhouse non deathmatch almost constantly. I would consider myself a crackhouse king :p. I suscribed to ESEA about a week ago but didn't get it working until 2 days ago. I have no idea what I am doing on most of those maps because I don't know how to play like that.

My aim isn't bad, I just have no idea how to aim as well as those ESEA guys and I don't know strategies.

I have a pretty fast computer. I can run over 500+ fps. But that is at my dad's house. I am typing this on my laptop that gets about 50-70 fps.

I was told about War-Lords by someone on ESEA. He told me that War-Lords has 10 man scrims or whatever and stuff that I could do to help improve myself while not taking it as seriously as those esea guys do.

If I could play some 10 man matches or whatever I would like that very much. So if anyone has any information please add me on steam. Currently my name is Walt Junior. If you want to add me on ESEA +buddy WaltJunior.
Welcome to War-lords.

There are a few scrims going on everyday.
Join the War-lords Scrim buddies group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wlsb

Get to know people in there and they'll hook you up in a 10man.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Welcome walt! that was me who invited you to war-lords. glad to have you! Most people here are pretty relaxed casual gamers / ex pros who just hangout and scrim all day. the group Spartacus posted is a group that posts announcments when players are needed for 10 mans. once you add some of the people in the scrim server you will get invited so much ull ignore it half the time.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Welcome to the community,
One thing about your post is I noticed you said you signed up for ESEA recently,

I would suggest finding a different out-client for this reason: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/05/...in-slaves/

But other than that welcome, and I hope to see you in scrim sometimes Smile
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and make sure to visit Office 24/7 when you get a chance! Excellent server!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
come to dust 2 and play with us
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Awesome, I'll make sure to check out all of that stuff. Thanks. Can't wait to pwn you guys :p (LOL I'll probably lose).
I will come to dust2 and play, but office is probably my least favorite map, sorry.

Edit: Just checked out the war-lord steam page and it says "Membership by Invite only" if someoen could invite me please :p
You can add me ingame as ptk
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
Tenacious, post: 92260, member: 16996 Wrote:Awesome, I'll make sure to check out all of that stuff. Thanks. Can't wait to pwn you guys :p (LOL I'll probably lose).
I will come to dust2 and play, but office is probably my least favorite map, sorry.

Edit: Just checked out the war-lord steam page and it says "Membership by Invite only" if someoen could invite me please :p

i like you already.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
me too hates office......every1 camps and pawns like noobs there.......dust2 is the best
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]