Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Banned from the War3 server
Name: NAStEEE..
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:5151532

The sourcebans page says I was banned for walling, but I don't wall. I've been playing in the server recently with some friends, and not that we're doing it to be dicks, but we ghost when it's down to the last few guys. I can understand it looking like I was walling, but as I said I usually only play in the server with friends and sometimes when one of us is dead we tell eachother where the enemies are, often times only to help get to the next round faster.

I apologize for doing it, and I can assure you we'll do our best not to do it in the future. I'm sure you guys understand that sometimes it's 1v1, 2v2 ect and everyone feels like walking everywhere and it gets pretty boring, so just saying "He's walking in b tunnels" is a lot easier than watching the guy walk around wasting the round away.

As I said, I'm sorry and hopefully you guys will unban me.
That doesn't add up. You aren't supposed to be able to read messages from dead people if you are alive.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
xFerior Wrote:That doesn't add up. You aren't supposed to be able to read messages from dead people if you are alive.

We use ventrillo, we talk to eachother outside of source. Same program we use to communicate in league matches.
I see. Well we will have to wait until the admin that bans you posts a demo.

We were ghosting, I'm sure it looks a bit like I was walling because he was telling me where they were at.

I was banned a week ago, and there's no demo attached to the sourcebans page.

Like I said, we were ghosting for eachother, hopefully it can be resolved. I enjoy playing in the server and hopefully I'll be given a 2nd chance and not ghost with my teammates.
Either way, ghosting is worthy of a ban.

I would agree if it was multiple times, but we've been playing in the server for a week or so.

We never got warned, and we had the same team tag on. We weren't trying to hide the fact that we were teammates, and I'm admitting what we did.

I can give you my word that if I get another opportunity we won't ghost other players.
Quote:but we ghost when it's down to the last few guys.
Quote:I would agree if it was multiple times

The game is down to the last few guys at least once every 2 rounds. And there are usually about 20 rounds per game. And according to the logs, you have been playing for 3 and a half hours. By that logic, that is far more than "multiple times". On top of that, your VAC ban is quite suspicious, especially considering the fact you were VAC banned in the last 24 hours.

Maybe you can give your word, but your friends will continue.

It's not usually every few rounds. When we're playing we're usually on the same team, and we usually win the rounds pretty easily.

The primary times we ghosted we're when we were ct's protecting bomb, or t's protecting hosties and the opposing team wasn't doing their objective.

The VAC ban isn't from the last 24 hours, it's from 6ish months ago give or take. The VAC ban is from MW2, for trying to glitch servers so I could host my own modded games.

My friends I play with aren't banned, and know that I got banned for what you guys thought was walling, but was ghosting. They enjoy the server just as much as I do, and if ghosting will get them banned they won't do it.

Like I said, I can give you my word. And I can guarantee my friends won't do it anymore either, since they enjoy the server as well.I play under the same name, so if admins feel the need to keep an eye on us to prevent us from ghosting I completely understand. We all really enjoy your server and would love to continue playing in it.
REJECTED

The records say you were banned 12 hours and 41 minutes ago, but whatever, 6 months is close enough.
Quote:    that was like a week ago           
    that kid was blatantly wallhacking           
    he was like shooting through doors           
    everyone on the server was pissed           
    i mean, and his excuse is they he was doing something also bannable...           
The admin who banned you is one of the best at detecting wallhacks, considering he turns one on when he suspects someone of wallhacking, and he confirmed you were wallhacking.

-CLOSED-