Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Watch Applicant [J33F]
-Name in game—J33f
-Steam id—[SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:9263502[/SIZE]
-Age—28

-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits)[SIZE=11px]♪d-_-b♪ |[/SIZE] box.[o_o].¬ | those are the two tags most frequently used. I don't clan with anyone, if that's the question.

-Why Night Watch—Because I feel that it's a good way to immerse myself into the community while gaming with like-minded individuals. People my age, just wanting to relax and have a good time while killing people, eh? Is that too much to ask for?! Lol.

-About yourself—I've been an admin on maybe four or five servers. I can't really remember many of them anymore because it's been so long in the making. I've been playing CS:S for years now. Close to 1k hours, I think Steam says, lol. CS:S is my fall-back in playing other games. I enjoy some L4D, Torchlight, Diablo, and I own an Xbox 360, so I have a bunch of stuff for that as well.
I haven't scrimmed in years. Not good enough anymore to do it anyways, because I don't play frequently enough. I'm leisurely now, enjoying it for the players and meeting new people.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
GET BACK IN THE OVEN
LOLWAT!?

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU! I'M NOT BLACK! {yet...}
Office DM
OVEN. NOW.

Double post

YOUR NOT FULLY COOKED YET BABY :C
good luck with your application. we will be evaluating your application. are you jeff or jeef?
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Thanks, and ... both? Lol.

My name is Jeff. My Steam ID is J33f. Lol.
Office DM
J33f, post: 92924, member: 17021 Wrote:Thanks, and ... both? Lol.

My name is Jeff. My Steam ID is J33f. Lol.

k, just was trying to figure out if i used to know you or not. I scrimed with guy who's nick name was jeff like 6 month ago or even more.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
sexuawka, post: 92927, member: 7315 Wrote:k, just was trying to figure out if i used to know you or not. I scrimed with guy who's nick name was jeff like 6 month ago or even more.

Wasn't me. I haven't scrimmed in like 6 years, lol.
Office DM
Aye give us a few days to review and get back to you! Smile
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Sounds like a plan, Cucu!
Office DM