Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Dm Hacker
Name[SIZE=11px]: beahbreahb[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11px]Unique Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22182124[/SIZE]
Server: Dust2 DM

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zn1aoh...hacker.dem

I decided to take a demo of this guy, after for the second time, ive had 3 different ppl on the server say hes a hacker.
Personally im not sure, and If i can kill the guy, he can't be as good a hacker as they all think.

Statistically me and Drax are the only two players who have pulled a decent kdr against him, everyone else gets owned.
One guy said he was speeding, another Sensz(who you'll see in the demo commenting) said he was banned from the Hg servers for pulling the same crap. (its in todays chat log)

Any admin to look this over is appreciated. Hes on everyday at the same time, so if its not enough an admin can always join the server and look for themselves.(or i can take a longer demo)
Once again, if I can kill the guy(and i have even when he does his ridiculous bhopping) i personally am not gonna think hes a hacker. However many players agree theres something fishy about this guy.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I've watched him, he doesn't cheat
I didn't think so, i can kill him so he can't be that good. Thanks Riser, just sick of ppl complaining about this guy day in day out and not doing anything about it.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6