Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Mista Moop's Popular Maps #2 Admin Request
Name: Mista Moop
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:5036529
Timezone: [SIZE=12px] -6 GMT Central time[/SIZE]
Availability: Work =MTW=F, but I get home and am available past 6pm CST to about 12am CST. Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays I am available nearly the whole time. I do have steam on my phone as well, so I can bump others when needed.
Tell us something about yourself: I type 102 WPM. I work for Dell as Boeing technical support, and I am ranked 1 on my team. And I was ranked 6/300+ at my job.. I've played cs since 03'. I've helped build communities such as Dawn of Violence; I was their main technical admin who managed the servers and their plug-ins. I helped the owner on many occasions. To this day, I am still an active admin on [SG] Steamgamer's servers. I've been with them for nearly 3 years. I'm engaged. (: Runescape is the only alternative game that I play because I just can't seem to switch games.... EVER. I love to stick to things Smile
Reason For Admin Application: I enjoy being an admin because I love being a leader, and a fair one at that. Cliche, but I want to keep the servers clean. I haven't found any hackers to report during my time in the server, however in minigames it's different. I've no problem demoing people, but I believe I have very good judgement when it comes to hacks of any kind: scripting (smac catches most nowadays; even along with hyperscroll) Walls, Speedhack, Aimbot, etc. If any questions, please let me know.

Thank you all for your time,
Mista Moop Smile

NOTE: I also had another admin request, but it failed due to not having required time. Sad
http://war-lords.net/threads/lt-moop-the...cted.7898/
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
YUSYUSYUSYUSYUS <3

also hi moooooooooooop.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
+1 this application! Good player, great person!
Smile

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Support.

Goodluck on the process!

[Image: tumblr_mf1umwFOnm1r4eysco1_500.gif]
Thank you. Big Grin