Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hdk gone downhill?
looks like i have a new fan Big Grin

-Jap
helmut^, post: 93530, member: 943 Wrote:I thought this clan was about promoting css excellence. Seems like there are way to many people in it that are not good. Just scrimmed with a HDK member (japanese terrorfist?) who had never done a scrim before. Start accepting anybody and the value of the clan goes down, and we become another night watch or angry animals or any other random shitty clan out there.

/$0.02
Quality over quantity! Well said! Wink
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
different strokes for different folks.

personally, i love the breaststroke

not talking about swimming.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
giggity
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
ceddeeoo, post: 93588, member: 9052 Wrote:wow this is a low blow. Who cares if they've never scrimmed before ? This game is completely dead competitively anyway, might as well just teach them the basics and have fun playing some pugs. It's all about the community and expanding it. When I created beta I recruited only the best players from office, all riflers and awpers, and taught them all the basics of competitive play (for those that had never played in the competitive format, which was most of them) and invited them to PUGs and they all got good. If you want to make a public community clan of only good competitive players go play Global Offensive, a game much more fitting for competitive gaming in the first place.

you crack me up.

You win cevo by stacking a roster and letting them play your team, when there's no cash prize (so no real competition), and now [sacrasm]you're this fantastic leader[/sarcasm]. I didn't found HDK, or have anything to do with the making of it. I was merely made the scrim leader, under the presumption that HDK would be a gathering of some of the better css players in wl. It's an opinion thread, so feel free to suck my dick. You're a fucking tool.

You try to put this entire season of esea on me when I've said multiple times I don't want to play. Yet you repeatedly came after me in steam messages saying this team would fail all because of me. We're the worst fucking team on esea (since only former pro's still play), and it'll be a miracle if we don't end up 0-16.

Your career stats -
http://play.esea.net/users/495080?tab=st...pe]=career

My stats from 1 month
http://play.esea.net/users/431758?tab=st...2013-01-01

Quit pointing blame where it doesn't belong, and quit taking credit for something you clearly have no business taking credit for. You're a shit player, a shit leader, and you couldn't frag your way out of a pug.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
HDk is Sucking Because they Already Have Too Many Members
I laugh at this comment.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Neo//._., post: 93640, member: 14824 Wrote:HDk is Sucking Because they Already Have Too Many Members
I laugh at this comment.
I laugh at you because your a HDGAY member
http://war-lords.net/threads/neo-_-hdk.8937/
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Moved this thread to where it belongs. Don't think drunk can post anymore because of that....oh well.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
helmut^, post: 93638, member: 943 Wrote:you crack me up.

You win cevo by stacking a roster and letting them play your team, when there's no cash prize (so no real competition), and now [sacrasm]you're this fantastic leader[/sarcasm]. I didn't found HDK, or have anything to do with the making of it. I was merely made the scrim leader, under the presumption that HDK would be a gathering of some of the better css players in wl. It's an opinion thread, so feel free to suck my dick. You're a fucking tool.

You try to put this entire season of esea on me when I've said multiple times I don't want to play. Yet you repeatedly came after me in steam messages saying this team would fail all because of me. We're the worst fucking team on esea (since only former pro's still play), and it'll be a miracle if we don't end up 0-16.

Your career stats -
http://play.esea.net/users/495080?tab=st...pe]=career

My stats from 1 month
http://play.esea.net/users/431758?tab=st...2013-01-01

Quit pointing blame where it doesn't belong, and quit taking credit for something you clearly have no business taking credit for. You're a shit player, a shit leader, and you couldn't frag your way out of a pug.

rofl damn dude you're so damn butthurt about cevo, unbelievable. I didn't say a word about cevo or esea, you're a moron, so go cry to someone else. I never said i was a fantastic league leader/captain, I was referring to beta which was a pub clan like HDK (which kinda died out, everyone moved on to GO or other games). I love how you still think PUGs mean anything, shows you're obsessed with your frag count but have no clue whatsoever what a league team is about despite your league experience. Nevertheless can you see that all those bad RWS matches are from matches I lost, because ESEA is full of trolls hence why I gave up PUG'ing on it, and you're aware of this yourself and even made a thread about ESEA trolls a few days ago lol.

I did what I had to do to keep the cevo team alive, half of the team had quit halfway through the season after 2 losses and a FFL and so I had to either recruit new players or forfeit loss the rest of the season. Guess what happened ? I did the former and we won cevo. I was never team leader or IGL, I never pretended I was, but I was the starter support player, and I was fucking great at it. During our tuscan match, you guys were obsessed with short B because I was playing there and you thought if you could just bait cyberknight with his p90 to rush short b you would just win out. That's exactly what we thought you'd do lol and you guys lost 6-16. I just scheduled matches and got our practices together.

But yes I was mad about the ESEA css team because bison spent his time and money into an investment which was YOUR idea (I had only proposed the original idea of a GO team) and then you never followed up with it with a single damn practice or anything. Pug'ing with 3 people from the team is not practice, sorry to break it to you. You scheduled a match with a week in advance and you couldn't even get 3 starters to show up. Guess why ? because nobody wants to play with you, you're a toxic rager and you talk shit to everyone else when you start losing, hence how you guys died out in the cevo playoffs (you couldnt get your starters to show up, gee i wonder why). I kept messaging on steam to HELP YOU get better starters and to get your to move your ass to get some practices going as the GO wl team had been practicing already for two weeks in actual scrims and in-map practices.

I can't believe you would have a total disregard to someone's hard earned money that they invested into you for a community and game you obviously really care about, and then you don't do anything to follow it up. On the other hand for the GO team, I got tryouts going on with experienced players and we were able to recruit two great players (c0balt and Affinity) whom have tons of past 1.6 league experience in main and IM. I think I see a clear trend of teams I am heavily involved with vs teams you are heavily involved with (or supposed to be). peace
_RemiX, post: 93656, member: 3519 Wrote:Moved this thread to where it belongs. Don't think drunk can post anymore because of that....oh well.
Say whaat?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]