Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Whole team got banned
Name: Lord Farquad
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:18797103
Server: 173.231.20.21:27016

We were playing CT Inferno and doing very well and in frustration by the other team, the five that started the game got banned (our 5th went to eat and a different 5th subbed in that didn't get banned).
It had nothing to do with the score of either teams. It had to do with your poor attitudes and unwillingness to stop trash talking. These are friendly scrims on a private server. If you want to trash talk you can go to ESEA but not on wL servers where everyone is there to chillax and have some fun. Either way, I don't have any qualms with leaving you banned but if anyone else feels it was unnecessary, go ahead and lift it. I'm not going to deal with shitty attitudes and little kids who have no respect for other players.
Wait for Bison to upload STV for cpl_mill, inferno and nuke. We'll decide from there.
HoboBob, post: 93904, member: 4107 Wrote:It had nothing to do with the score of either teams. It had to do with your poor attitudes and unwillingness to stop trash talking. These are friendly scrims on a private server. If you want to trash talk you can go to ESEA but not on wL servers where everyone is there to chillax and have some fun. Either way, I don't have any qualms with leaving you banned but if anyone else feels it was unnecessary, go ahead and lift it. I'm not going to deal with shitty attitudes and little kids who have no respect for other players.

Yet reiM didn't get banned for talking shit to us.

Also you banned kids that didn't say anything, but simply because they had the same clan tag of a person on our team.
Have them appeal, as I said, I'm not going to tolerate poor attitudes in the scrim server. People DO talk shit but you guys took it too far and wouldn't relent. Please appeal I want this resolved too. It seems to be the only way for you to realize what I need you to do.
The ban was lowered to a day. Keep the trash talk fun and follow server rules.

RESOLVED

-CLOSED-