Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  ApeRaper
ApeRaper (ApeRaper STEAM_0:0:1754701392) is being very offensive using the N word and he is stating that there is nothing wrong with using it and speaking in full caps and is swearing nonsensically. I warned that I will report him but he did not stop... Here are some of the chat logs.

*DEAD* ApeRaper : OK SUCK MY COCK MISTER CASUAL U NOT ADMIN

*DEAD* ApeRaper : HDK U FUCKING ASSHOLE COCKSUCKER

*DEAD* Mirkwood : stfu niqqar

MisterCasual : mirk no racial slurs

ApeRaper : lol HDK WHT IS IT WITH U GUYS WITH THE WORD NIQQAR

*DEAD* MisterCasual : ape do you want me to report you?

*DEAD* ApeRaper : FUCK U NIQQA
*DEAD* ApeRaper : MISTERCASUSAL NIQQA
*DEAD* ApeRaper : ASS FUCKS DONT USE THE WORD N WITH G

*DEAD* MisterCasual : ape im just screenshotting everything u say

ApeRaper : MAN BLACK PEOPLE CALL THEM NIQQA ALL THE TIME

And so on... I hope this is enough to issue a hour ban or week ban I don't know that's for you to judge. I have screenshots if you need solid proof but I decluttered the chat into this so it's easier to read... he is on the sniper server at the moment.

Casual
[Image: gifstache.com_897_1342732574.gif]
enjoy. M-C
[Image: 910323_202.png]
He called me a noob the other day I iz offended. Jk, he probably deserves a day ban or more depending on his record I'll let someone else do it though, can't really do it from where I'm at atm
I will do it, please upload at least one of these screenshots for evidence and it shall be done.

Double post

Never mind, found it manually.

Double post

After viewing his chat logs he will enjoy a 3 day ban. If he continues this behavior lets us know.

Resolved.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 95555, member: 15378 Wrote:I will do it, please upload at least one of these screenshots for evidence and it shall be done.

Double post

Never mind, found it manually.

Double post

After viewing his chat logs he will enjoy a 3 day ban. If he continues this behavior lets us know.

Resolved.

Thank you will do
[Image: gifstache.com_897_1342732574.gif]
enjoy. M-C
[Image: 910323_202.png]