Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wished they had "Five Guys" here..
ceddeeoo, post: 94047, member: 9052 Wrote:it depends on the state. They're allowed to sell but not produce in most states. Obviously you're gonna get some imported pasteurized shiet but I think you can get some decent fois gras at trader joe's. If not i'll buy a bunch for you next time im in france and sell it to you for some top dolla
Rofl! Just bring it over to Hawaii next time you are vacationing here! We will LAN up some mofos over margaritas on the beach!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
5 Guys = king of hamburgers, but also king of your wallet super expensive but worth the price Tongue
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
I'm hungry now. I should probably go to the five guys up the road.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
If you guys think Five Guys is a good burger place, I'm not taking advice from anyone in this thread—on food, ever.

-__- 5 Guys is crap. Grease pit. I'd rather go to Wendy's than 5 Guys.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
J33f, post: 94174, member: 17021 Wrote:If you guys think Five Guys is a good burger place, I'm not taking advice from anyone in this thread—on food, ever.

-__- 5 Guys is crap. Grease pit. I'd rather go to Wendy's than 5 Guys.

every burger place = grease pit, wendy's is about the same as five guys when it comes to greasy food Smile
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
wendys burgers and fries dont come anywhere close to five guys... sigh. whole different ballgame
I wished they had a five guys by me, and then I tried it..... I cook better burgers on the grill ez... to each his own but its all hype in my book
The entire point made was that 5 guys sucks. Lol. I've turned down eating there more than once, even on a free meal.
I'd rather eat a cold turkey sandwich.

Big Mike's Burger Shoppe. BRGR. Blanc Burger. Smashburger.

Hell, even Red Robin has better burgers than 5 guys. Lol.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
Teddy's Bigger Burgers Hawaii! Enough said! 60s retro Burger Joint!
Mainlanders come here to try these babies out! Nomnomnom!

[Image: 0609-burgers-teddys-5.jpg?w=550]
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator