Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Unban Please
Name : 3min3m. Happened 2 years ago I believe that's the name.
SteamID : All of my steam ids but the one I'm using now is STEAM_0:1:804221.
Server : All of them.

The ban that has been put on me I believe was a perm by Ip, Id, and much more things. I think the ban was for the invalid eye angles or something I don't remember back then I was hard into scripting like luas and things so I might of had my anti aim script on or spin bot like an idiot 11 or 12 year old, im sorry. To be completely honest with you I don't really know why this has happened to me. I mean a long time ago around 2 - 3 years ago when this ban had taken place I used to use a css bhop script but since then I haven't. I just really miss War Lords servers and I hope you can understand and unban me. I don't script or do any cheating of any sort now and I hope you understand. Thank you.
I just checked ur profile and want roots to know that u r advertising x22 cheats website and d3scene hacks website in ur steam profile so i think u r still related to cheating.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=STEAM_0:1:804221&rlz=1C1ASAC_enSG452SG452&oq=STEAM_0:1:804221&aqs=chrome.0.57j62l2.791j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Quote:I am just going to tell everyone this, if you think I cheat I obviously do. I use triggerbot, aimbot, bhop, esp, autopistol the whole 9 yards. Fight me @ lan if you think

REJECTED
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.