Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning 'AS the Terminator' in 'Terminator 5'
Him as the terminator... yes, it is probably the only part he can do these days without screwing up too much!

Arnold Schwarzenegger is returning 'AS the Terminator' in 'Terminator 5'

65-year-old action legend is also reprising roles from 'Conan the Barbarian' and 'Twins' to recapture '80s glory.
[Image: people-schwarzenegger.jpg]

He’ll be back ... again.
Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed Thursday that he’s returning to his signature role for the upcoming “Terminator 5.”
Schwarzenegger, whose last movie “The Last Stand” fizzled at the box office, has seemingly been on a mission to rebuild his muscle at the multiplex since he exited the California governor’s mansion last year.
Besides a new “Terminator,” Schwarzenegger is working on sequels to “Conan” and “Twins,” two of his ‘80s successes.

[Image: 05-flatbed-2-january.jpg]

Schwarzenegger will also reprise his role as the titular barbarian from ‘Conan the Barbarian,’ which helped launch is movie career in 1982.
“In fact, I'm very happy that the studios want me to be in 'Terminator 5' and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January and I'm also going to do King Conan - to play that role and also to do another 'Twins' movie,” Schwarzenegger told the audience at an education conference in Sydney, Australia, according to Arnoldfans.com. “So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy and I'm looking forward to doing those films."
The action legend will be 66 when cameras start rolling next January on “Terminator 5,” but the revitalized franchise has become a hot topic in Hollywood with Paramount in talks to distribute the film.
“Terminator 5” is rumored to take place in the aftermath of 2009’s “Terminator Salvation,” set in the post-apocalyptic future from which Schwarzenegger’s cyborg was created. There is no indication, however, on whether or not Christian Bale will return to reprise the role of human resistance leader John Connor.

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.1372665
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator